Throughout your classmates' presentations, you were exposed to a variety of cultural foods and traditions. How did these presentations shape your understanding of different cultures? Share your opinion on what stood out most

I saw a lot of good foods. I remember the rice on Hannah Pollard's presentation looked extremely good and I remember thinking I'd devour it. 


Today I watched the presentatiions


I learned about foods from other cultures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on how your cultural heritage shapes your daily expectations, inspired by "Girl" by Jamaica Kincaid. Wesley C

Write about a dream that felt real.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.