Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

 One time when someone's words had a lasting impact on me was when the kicking coach at my Kohl's training division told me that every time I run onto the field, I have to be the biggest and baddest person out there (regardless of how untrue that may be). Every time I have to go kick, I convince myself there's not a person out there bigger or stronger than me and that I'm that dude. I'd say it's been working pretty well.  



Today I took the Fences test.


Reading the play Fences was a lot of fun because it was funny to get to read and hear Mr. Rease read the part of Troy in a voice I didn't know he was capable of. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on how your cultural heritage shapes your daily expectations, inspired by "Girl" by Jamaica Kincaid. Wesley C

Write about a dream that felt real.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.